5 top tips to successful events at Tower Bridge
- Pick the venue at Tower Bridge that is right for you. Although the Walkways are the obvious event space, the stunning Engine Rooms are surro unded by fascinating engines that once were the power behind lifting the bridge, and is a more intimate space for smaller guest numbers. We can also offer the North Tower Lounge which is available daytime and evening making it a great meeting and evening reception venue.
- Embrace the style of the space you choose and let it influence your event styling and design. Each space has excellent branding opportunities which can be incorporated into your event concept.
- Pick your catering style for your event. What is the feel of the event (causal or formal?) This can lead the decision./ What is the purpose of the event and can that be bought in to the food and service with colour, themed delivery or the type of cuisine?
- Entertainment – there are many options for entertainment but why not allow your guests to understand a little more about the Bridge with a guided tour or a curator talk? Either can be arranged to being the experience of hosting an event on Tower Bridge alive
- A glamorous location deserves a glamorous reception – why not talk to us about a tailored cocktail on arrival just for you and our event? Alternatively stick with a London theme and offer your guests one of our fantastic London gin bars fill of delicious local batch gins?